Asheville Attorney Cynthia Alleman
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Law Degree J. D., 1994
- Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity, 1991
- Illinois Wesleyan University, B.A. History & Secondary Education, Magna Cum Laude, 1990
- President of Legal Resources, 1996-2009
- Secretary/Treasurer of the 28th Judicial District Bar, 2001-2003
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys
- North Carolina Bar Association, Elder Law Section
- Past member of the Association of Trial Lawyers, North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers and the American Bar Association
- Licensed North Carolina Attorney since 1994
- Regularly Handles Guardianship, Powers of Attorney, Wills and Estate Planning, Trusts (including Special Needs Trusts) and Probate matters in Western North Carolina.
- Recipient of the ‘William L. Thorp ProBono Award’ which is a statewide Award honoring a North Carolina attorney for their Pro Bono commitment. Given by the North Carolina Bar Association at their Annual Meeting June 23-27th 2010.